Pages

Saturday 13 May 2017

Saturday Night at Home

Hello  Everybuddy!

The furst thing I want to tell you is that I got the right answer to Sammy's teaser on Two Spoiled Cats this week! I am so furry proud of myself! Every week Angel Sammy hold a contest to see who can identify what is usually an architectural building or monument. I tried a few times over the past months, but always got it wrong until this time! I won this badge:

I'll be putting this badge on my "Awards" page!

In case you were wondering what's going on in my life, it's Saturday night and this little white dog is staying at home with my kitty brother. Hazuzu would like to be out prowling around, but he isn't allowed to go out of the house after dark.

I never mind staying at home so long as one of the peeps is here. Besides, my abilities as a home security expert are always needed. I am the only one who can tell if an anipal or a strange peep is nearby so I always know when to bark.


I am happy to stay at home fur the sake of home security!

It's Saturday night and Hazuzu is feeling restless!


Mimi is working on her art projects. She is designing what she calls "articulated paper dolls". It sounds like she never grew up!

Finally, Hazuzu and I want to wish each and every mom out there a Happy Mothers Day! This is fur moms of anipals as well as moms of peeps.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!
The Mothers Day graphic is by Ann from Zoolatry.

Well, that is how it is in Louisdog's life!

Thanks fur stopping by!

From Vancouver,
this is
Louis Dog Armstrong


19 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Sounds pretty good to me! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, congrats on getting the right answer over at Angel Sammy's and Teddy's place, I only have about 4,000 Happy Mother’s Day to your Mom and to all the special Moms everywhere! greenies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEll done on the Angel Sammy and Teddy's teasers...they are always super hard!! Clapping wildly
    Give Mimi an extra snuggle from us today
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for getting it right! That's something we around the Ranch NEVER do but we do marvel at those who are so clever. Happy Mum's Day to your mum, Louis. Hope her's is a great day full of smiles and snuggles with her fur kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your getting the right answer, Louis. We never have a clue what those pics are, but it is fun seeing all the guesses.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're so dedicated and responsible about guarding the house. No robbers will be coming in when you're on the job!

    Have a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on guessing right, Louis! Happy Mother's Day to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you have everything under control!!
    Happy Mother's Day Smileys!
    Bilbo, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job on Sammy's Teaser, I have never gotten the correct answer. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saturday nights at home are good. So long, that is, that they aren't the kind when you are at home but your human carer is out somewhere having a good time.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mom and I say every nite at home is a good nite. My Mom and Dad are a little older and like to be home before dark an added motivator is they don't like leaving me home alone especially at night. We'd like to wish your Mom a Happy Mothers Day as well.

    Molly and my Mom @The Fast and The Furriest

    http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY for you Louis getting that "RIGHT GUESSER" award! Tuesday's coming around again dear boy - good luck! As for Hazuzu not going out at night it's a lot safer being inside and being spoiled than it is being outside maybe getting into trouble! Hope your Mom had a SUPER DUPER Mother's Day!

    Love, Teddy and Angel Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. We like running security at our place too. Happy MOther's Day!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on being right on the teaser, we like never are. Excellent guard duty! Wishing your mom a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Mother's day to ya'll's special mommy. big hugs fur all.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on getting all the answers right. We know you are a smart dog. We want to be inside with our parents too. There is nothing like a lap. Happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the right answer, you're so smart! My boys think they need to bark at any noise outside, regardless of what it is. Hope your mom had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on getting the answer correct. You are such a wonderful guard dog and protector of the house. Thanks for sharing. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!