This is one of Mimi's cat paintings. She paints a lot more cats than dogs and I don't know why.
This photo was taken just befur I had my latest furcut but it shows you how we live. Here I am with Eric, who is Mimi's grandson. Hazuzu is on the coffee table. He has his eye on something but I can't remember what. Mimi did the paintings on the wall.
My kitty-brother Hazuzu is getting a lot out of Cat Scouts and from my pawspective it is good to see him interested in more that just running around the neighborhood chasing mousies. Last weekend, fur example, he had the oppawtunity to go to the Kentucky Derby with a group of cats. They stayed in a pawsome hotel, went on a riverboat, partied and took in the sights of Louisville.
Here is a photo of Hazuzu, all dressed fur the derby:
At one of the pawties, he dressed like Colonel Sanders and brought fried chicken!
I gotta admit, my brother is a cool cat!
Now, fur a dose of complete cuteness:
|Who doesn't love bunnies and little baby chicks?|
I want to make a request about the May Blogville Arts and Entertainment challenge, which is called Stories we Love. Would you please let others know? I don't have a lot of followers because I am fairly new in Blogville and not that many anipals and peeps see my posts. It would help a lot if you would let others know about it.
This is the May challenge:
Stories we Love
In this challenge we share stories we love.
What you Do:
1. Choose a story you love. The only criteria fur a story is that it must include an animal, bird, fish, reptile or other non-human living being. The non-human need not be the main character.
2. Your story can be a poem, book, folk tale, movie, song or anything else that could be considered to be a story. It could be a story you have made up or one that you heard around a campfire. The wide-open choice is yours.
3. Write some words about the story and why you like it.
4. Include two photos: one of yourself and one that somehow relates too the story you have chosen.
The photo depicting the story can be the book cover, film poster, a picture of something like what is in the story, an author, or anything else that relates. Please send photos in jpeg format. Louis has troubles with anything else.
5. Include the URL to your blog site as well as the name of your blog so Louis can link your submission to your site.
6. Send your entries to Louis at louisbloggingdog(at)gmail(dot)com.
7. Dead Lion fur entries is May 20, 2017. They will be published on the Blogville Arts and Entertainment website on May 25th.
Everybuddy who enters will receive a cool badge.
If you like, feel free to use this picture:
Well I hope you enjoyed this little bit of this and another bit of that.
Until Next Time, From Vancouver this is
Louis Dog Armstrong